Friday, December 12, 2008


SO I had this crazy night where I stayed up all night again and went for a stroll around 4 am in the morning. I love it when there's nobody else around and I feel like I own the world. Anyhoo, I was drawing a scene from my kids book idea and it hit me pretty darn hard yertserday that maybe i can make a raw food book for kids. I mean, eating raw and making healthy doesn't have to be all blant and boring and I could help them realize that by showing them how exciting it is to discover true quality of plants and raw produces. Growing up, I always liked stories about things like concocting elixir out of herbs and whatnot...I guess I could do the same with raw food. I know there's a book like Anastasia out there but there are so many books for kids encouraging them to look at the bright side of this lifestyle, right??

I still suck at collaging - maybe next time Ill make the background first and then paste character on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment