Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thank you!


Thank you all for responding to my blog debut e-mail yesterday. I will respond to each one of you for an update of whats happening in my life but in the meantime, I just wanted to say thank you for your quick feedback. But next time you do, leave a comment damn it!! lol jkjk


Anyhoo, Im sure it's no mystery that when one spends his/her youth in a certain place, the palce becomes your dearest home, be it real home or not. To me, that's NYC. I spent my college years there and the city holds so much memory. Everytime I hear someone mentioning to NYC, it makes me wanna cry cuz i miss it SO much. There is something about that city - the hussle, the street, the people, its culture...everything. Having said that, I am at a place where I am ok not being there physically. I have friends who I connect from there via phone, e-mail or whatever, and mentally i can always be there. I don't mean it like a psycho way, but four years of living there totally changed me and its memory is always gonna be with me, and I KNOW that I will go back - hopefully as a professional artist next time! So today's drawing is a tribute to my hometown.


Oh, boy, what's up with the shoe-throwing incident yesterday?? I mean, the Prez was lucky he wasn't hit by, say, a piece of human organ (bootlegged from somewhere) or something cuz if i were an Iraqi reporter facing the very man who deflowered my country, I would surely be doing this. I am glad he is going to be literally history in a short while. I am sure he is a lovely person if you ever meet him, but only accomplishment person if you ever meet him, but only accomplishment hes ever made, as him, but only accomplishment hes ever made, as far as Im concerned is he contributed some fummy blooper clips to YouTube.


Oh boy, i gotta run now. Guess I'll catch up later!!

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, a disgruntled commuter tried to throw his shoes at the head of the MTA as a protest over the rate hikes. What was an ancient Arab insult has now become a part of mainstream American culture. I love it. 2009 will see many more people have shoes thrown at them I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete